Jane Eyre-along

Time to get over our Bronte issues.

03 August 2006

Hello . . .

I read Jane Eyre my freshman year of college right before I saw the movie. So it's been almost 10 years, which means it's due for a reread (especially since I remember liking it).

I'm also hoping this read-along will push me to read (or reread) some classics that I've been meaning to read (e.g., Jane Austen, Thomas Hardy, etc.).

Seeing how I just moved and will be starting my new librarian job next week, I'm not sure how involved I'll be with posting/commenting but I'll be around. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous kat with a k said...

Welcome Akeisha! If people enjoy this, I see no reason why we couldn't read other classics together too. Could be fun!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

ooh ooh ... yes, let's read other stuff! I've not read any Hardy, though I've always meant to :)

8:59 PM  
Anonymous The Evening Star said...

You should try the BBC Version - 2006. It is much better!

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home