Jane Eyre-along

Time to get over our Bronte issues.

24 July 2006

Housekeeping

Yay, people are joining! A few quick thoughts:

1. I'll look at my copy tonight and come up with a few ideas for schedules that we can vote on, but if you have any ideas, let me know.

2. I'm going to put a list of members and links to personal blogs (where applicable) in the sidebar. Let me know what link you want used.

3. I was thinking that to make things interesting, we can also discuss other related topics - the movie adaptations, other works of the Brontes, The Eyre Affair, etc. And keep your eyes open for interesting related links to post!

4. Does anyone want to be a co-administrator of the blog? Let me know.

Leave any of the above in the comments, or e-mail me.

1 Comments:

Blogger mysticgypsy said...

Hi!
Can I also be added as admin so I can post entries? I am also an ardent JE fan, English major, considering going to Grad school.

Thanks

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home